About Me

Chesterfield, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Ashley Renshaw, 19 Year Old Graphics and Interactive Student.

Monday 25 March 2013

Awesome Psychedelic Animation by A.F.Schepperd


Awesome Psychedelic Animation by A.F.Schepperd



Whilst searching around YouTube to find inspiring animation work that I can possibly use the same techniques as I have come across this amazing video by A.F.Scheppard. The film features some amazing drawing talent along with vibrant colours. The 'Awesome  Psychedelic' animation showcase a 'grudge' style which I think would fit the harry potter audio books style.

I'm judging by the video that the animation is a frame by frame (stop motion) either that or it has been created in Adobe Flash, a program that I am not as well equipped to use then say photoshop or Illustrator. Aswell as this animation style I am going to explore 3D work.. and maybe use my video editing skills to create something. Still very early on the project, exploring ideas and concepts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment