About Me

Chesterfield, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Ashley Renshaw, 19 Year Old Graphics and Interactive Student.

Sunday 12 May 2013

The weekend!

It was a busy weekend and a very creative one!
Two things I enjoy most about being creative is that no matter where in the world or country I'm always thinking about ways to be creative and this weekend was a prime example!

Japfest 2013!

Loving photography, film and Japanese cars I was able to drive 5 hours to near bath to a place called Castle Combe Race Circuit with my show club. UK Starlet owners!

I was travelling with one of my close friends matt and his beautiful SR Starlet shown below:


Most of the photos were taken with a 60D Cannon the experience was great. I tried a few techniques I would normally use when using photography











 

1 comment: