About Me

Chesterfield, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Ashley Renshaw, 19 Year Old Graphics and Interactive Student.

Monday 22 April 2013

Luke Dixon

Luke Dixon

A modern day artist who quote on quote 'I draw...alot, & chase animals in my slippers.' His portraits which are created using biro pens and his unique style of using lines creates an amazing visual design to look at. I think he is a very underrated designer and his work deserves to be shown to more people.

His work has inspired me to create a digital version in the style of his work. This inspired me to create a version using illustrator and the line tool. The process took a gruelling 1-2 hours to get all the lines straight and looking like a similar style. Again this is just my version of his design.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment