About Me

Chesterfield, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Ashley Renshaw, 19 Year Old Graphics and Interactive Student.

Sunday 26 January 2014

After leaving College?



After leaving college I've found myself in a rutt. Its nearly been around 8-9 months since we left I think I am unsure about that:/ Well I planned to go to university whilst I was at college however that didn't go to plan. My loan was cut down to the minimum which wouldn't allow me to even live down at my chosen university. This made back out and now I'm working in Retail selling tech. Which I enjoy! 

If you know me who understand who I am you know I love anything design and media related. Its coming to the end of the first month of the new year. I haven't been lazy as I've been working on pushing my video skills. I started airsoft around 3-4 months ago now and regularly record and edit footage. So all is not lost. Anyway peace out, hope I keep this up unlike my last post. Enjoy my latest video.


No comments:

Post a Comment