About Me

Chesterfield, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Ashley Renshaw, 19 Year Old Graphics and Interactive Student.

Friday 14 June 2013

J Monster Art – Custom Illustration and Design.




There isn’t allot of information about J Monsters work apart from his facebook page in which he sells prints and custom designs. With a smaller following of 800 he is more unknown then most artist I research.

It is obvious from the start that monster works in photoshop as the screenshots and small progressive images that he post’s on his page. I have been in contact with him various times to ask about brush strokes and brush sizes.








As shown here the brush settings in which he uses’s in photoshop during his work. Unlike most artist I have research he doesn’t work in photomanipulation however he uses characters from games and random drawings to create his work so in a way he does use photomanipulation.

I really like the style of photoshop he uses sharp straight lines with stroke. It becomes familiar that his style is a really sinister style of drawing. The use of colour and shading adds to the aroma of he the orginal design.
I would not be able to add this style of work to my unit however would have been a great alterative if I was to choose a different style.

No comments:

Post a Comment