About Me

Chesterfield, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Ashley Renshaw, 19 Year Old Graphics and Interactive Student.

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Fast and Furious 6.

After watching most of the fast and furious series religiously for over three years now it seemed okay to go and see the 6th film. This small write up will be my thoughts of the film and and why I dislike or like the film.
Bare in mind that I saw the film last month I think its only fair that I do this write up sooner then later.

One main thing that I noticed throughout the whole film was the product placement around which slightly annoyed me. Its fine for car makes especially in tokyo drift. However such drink and food brands as:
Disarano, NOS Energy, Corona beer and some for as crisp possibly walkers. It annoyed me as it was very clear to me that they had been put there on purpose for us as viewers to see.

Something In the film that I really enjoyed was the soundtrack and the shots which were used. I gather that most of the actions scenes would have been CGI however the low angled shots and the intense fast paced close ups gave the film a really action sense. One action scene stood out the most for me and this was how far the runway went on in the final scene. Image shown below explains.


Overall I think that the film is a must watch for any fast and furious fan however watch out for product placement. If the producers would had taken the product placement out of the film I would have been more impressed however the film itself was fantastic. Shots, music and storyline was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment