About Me

Chesterfield, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Ashley Renshaw, 19 Year Old Graphics and Interactive Student.

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Disability awareness - Ending Intro

In order to gain the full money for the live project we had to finish the whole videos off by adding an extra bit at the end of every video. 

I said to my group that It would be no problem for myself to add the extra bit.
I went ahead and used my professional blu snowball microphone to record an audio clip lasting no longer then a couple of seconds. I emailed back and forth with jamie to get the correct wording he wanted us to use on the clip. 


Using sony vegas which I edited the video in a I recorded the sound show below in the screen shot. As you can see the audio was faded in and faded out. Using some SFX I was able to make my audio sound even more crisper. Before recoding I attached a 'Pop' Filter' to my microphone to eliminate any popping sounds.


After production was over I was finally able to render the full project and hand the project back to jamie to give to the client.

No comments:

Post a Comment