About Me

Chesterfield, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Ashley Renshaw, 19 Year Old Graphics and Interactive Student.

Friday 31 May 2013

How Designers Get Influenced From Music?


I stumbled upon a nice article on http://abduzeedo.com and It really got me thinking how music can influence what we create as designers. From personal experience music has always been something big in my life.

Something that helps me allot when designing is listening to movie soundtracks such as 'Hand Covered Bruise' one of the many soundtracks from social networking. Most movie soundtracks are instrumental music  with this said I think its the more 'epic' sounding tracks that make me feel more motivated to achieve a great design.

I think that music is crucial in design and being able to have music playing whilst a design gives me more motivation to be able create something. It gives me an idea a picture to paint or a emotion to portray.

Soundtrack from Social Networking:


Article : http://abduzeedo.com/how-designer-get-influenced-music

No comments:

Post a Comment